One of the big requests I get on my snapchat is for a tutorial for my "daytime" makeup look. I finally got the chance to film a video for you on this topic so I hope you like it! This is not something I wear every day, but it is my go-to makeup for any daytime event where I want to look polished and glowing but not overdone. It takes a lot longer to film and do simultaneously, but in real life this look only takes about 10-15 minutes! I linked all products used below.
*Tip*: Watch in HD for best video quality (select via gear icon on bottom right)! Or watch on my YouTube Channel here.
- Moisturizer: FATCO Cream
- Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done
- Concealer: Cover FX
- Setting Powder: Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
- Matte Bronzer: MAC Give Me Sun Mineralize Skin Finish
- Highlighter: The Balm Cosmetics Mary Lou-Manizer
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Shimmer Bronzer: Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer
- Brow Pencil: ABH Brow Wiz
- Brow Gel: Benefit Give Me Brow
- Shadow: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Lid color: ABH Gem
- Gloss: Beauty Counter Lip Shine
If you have any other tutorial requests, please let me know! (I do have a skincare vid coming at some point). I have so much fun making these for you guys so any help on what you'd love to see next would be awesome!
(I promise I will get less awkward and better at keeping the vids short as I go)
Thanks for watching, ladies!